Best Online Casinos
1. Sol Casino
Free Sign-Up Bonus: 50 Free Spins ( Free Sign-Up Bonus Link )
First Deposit Bonus: 100% up to €/$ 200 ( Registration Link )
2. Fresh Casino
Free Sign-Up Bonus: 50 Free Spins ( Free Sign-Up Bonus Link )
First Deposit Bonus: 150% up to €/$ 1000 ( Registration Link )
3. Jet Casino
Free Sign-Up Bonus: 200 Free Spins ( Free Sign-Up Bonus Link )
First Deposit Bonus: 200% up to €/$ 300 ( Registration Link )
We offer great rates for RV parking located at our hotel and at 18098 Anderson Road SW Oakville, WA 98568.
Call 800.720.1788 or BOOK ONLINE
- Check-in begins at 12 noon
- Payments can be made at the hotel front desk
- A credit or debit card will be needed
Each site includes:
- Water and electric hook-ups
- Dump Station access
- 30amp, 50amp, and 110amp volt sites available
- Onsite phone for Casino Shuttle Service
Please note: Truck parking is not permitted. Generators are not permitted.Slide-outs are not permitted at our hotel location, but may be reserved at our Anderson Road location.
Standards & Guidelines
We appreciate that you have chosen to spend your time with us and want to make sure you and all of our guests enjoy their stay. With this in mind, we have outlined some basic RV standards and site standards to ensure that we maintain a standard of quality.
Please note that these guidelines and examples are not intended to address all possible situations that may arise at a property. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to stop by the management office at your convenience.
Most importantly, we hope you enjoy your stay with us!
Our property rules state that “all vehicles must be operable and in good condition.”
If the RV is a 2004 or older vehicle, inspection of the RV for appearance guidelines will be required by a Supervisor or Security Officer prior to check-in.
Overall, the RV should look and function as it was originally designed. While we can’t provide a list including every possible scenario, following are a few examples that should be helpful:
- Doors, shrouds, panels, windows and coverings, etc. should be intact and not unsightly.
- Exterior should be not unsightly, and should be free of obvious, poorly-repaired damages.
- Tarps cannot be used for weatherproofing and awnings should be in good condition.
- Air conditioning units should not be added through the walls or windows unless previously approved.
- All hoses, wires, etc. should route through ports as originally designed.
- Exterior should be free of duct tape, repair tape, excessive caulk, etc.
Isolated minor issues are generally acceptable, provided multiple issues aren’t combined to substantially deteriorate the appearance of an RV:
- Minor body damage which has been properly repaired but is still visible.
- Fading of decals and/or paint.
- Minor window cracking, although replacements should be scheduled.
- Damage from traveling that has just happened, especially if you have a repair plan.
We all need to be good neighbors to our fellow campers! No one likes to camp next to a messy site, and a messy campsite can be an open invitation to unwanted wildlife.
Following are some guidelines to help everyone be a good neighbor in the campground:
Recreational vs. Residence
Remember that your campsite is a recreational site and not a residence.
- Guests shall use their RV and site for recreational purposes only and shall not use their RV and site as a permanent residence. Length of stay is a maximum of 28 days for vehicle and guest(s).
- Campsites should be clean and neat, free of fire hazards and clutter.
- Guests shall not make any alteration to the electric, water or sewer connections provided by the campground/resort.
- Guests should adhere to specific legal requirements when connecting to sewer, water and electric services at the campground/resort.
- Guests should be able to move your rig very quickly in case of emergency.
- No extra air conditioners, wires, hoses, or cords running except through the OEM port.
Tarps, Tents, Shade Structures, Other Structures
- Tents and “easy-up”-type structures are not allowed.
- Only form-fitting bike/car covers are allowed.
- Please do not use a tarp to cover any part of your RV or campsite.
- Exterior furnishings should be appropriate for outdoor/camping use. Indoor furnishings including but not limited to, sofas, chairs, refrigerators, freezers and kitchen tables are not allowed on your campsite.
- Fencing is limited to 24” in height and may be utilized only in the area under the rig awning.
- No more than two (2) common household pets (e.g., cats and dogs) may be kept on any site. No other animals, livestock, poultry, reptiles or insects of any kind shall be kept on any site.
- No dangerous, aggressive or poisonous pets of any kind are permitted.
- Management reserves the right to reject any pet.
- All pets must be registered with the office and vaccination records must be available upon request.
- All pets must wear a collar identifying the owner and phone number and all pets must be on a leash at all times.
- No pet shall be left tied or otherwise unattended at any time.
- Pet owners must clean up after their pets.
- Pets should not be an annoyance (barking continually), or a danger to the other occupants or visitors of the campground.
- The campground shall have no liability to family members or guests for any damage or injury to persons or property caused by any pet.
- No illegal, noxious or offensive activities shall be conducted at any site, nor shall anything be done within the campground which is or could become an unreasonable annoyance or nuisance to neighboring sites.
- We will not tolerate abusive or disruptive behavior whether directed at management, staff or other persons.
- Smoking material must be extinguished in an appropriate fire container.
- The open consumption of alcoholic beverages is discouraged. Alcoholic beverages must be kept in a concealed container. Under no circumstances will minors, as determined by state and local law, be served or allowed to consume alcoholic beverages at the campground.
- Truck parking and generators are not permitted.
- The following are grounds for reservation termination and removal from the property: loud noise, whether mechanical, musical or vocal, use of foul or indecent language, causing damage to property of the campground or another person, drunken disorderly conduct, failing to follow rules, failing to follow directions of the property staff, threatening or abusive behavior or any other conduct that is not the type of behavior that is expected in a public campground.
- Guests are responsible for all damage or destruction of property, and any injury to persons, caused by the guest or his or her family, visitor or pets. We reserve the right to charge guests accordingly for any damage they cause to the grounds and/or campground/resort facilities, including but not limited to broken waterlines, damaged/missing sewer connections, cable lines, landscaping, and excessive debris (bottle caps, zip ties, cigarette butts, etc.).
Download the RV Park Map here. Please call for for details – 800.720.1788.